Imagine Colwyn Bay is an exciting project that seeks to harness interest in the town’s unique past to inspire and connect people, groups and businesses through innovative cultural activities, exhibitions and events.
There will be support for the development of Creative and Digital Colwyn, positioning Colwyn Bay as a hub for Creative Industries. This will offer learning, networking and delivery opportunities and attract further investment.
- To map, record and celebrate existing cultural and heritage assets and resources
- To develop and strengthen culture and heritage links with 3rd sector organisations
- To inspire and connect people through a programme of engaging heritage and cultural activities and events
- To support creative industries through Creative and Digital Colwyn training, upskilling, networks, peer support and delivery opportunities
- To develop Culture and Heritage Strategy and embed within local organisations, plans and strategies
This partnership project is funded until March 2021 with thanks to the National Lottery Heritage Fund, Great Place Scheme, The Bay of Colwyn Town Council, Conwy County Borough Council and Colwyn BID.
Contact us to find out more or get involved.
☎ 01492 574253