Conwy County Borough Council is seeking to commission a piece of work through the Imagine Colwyn Bay Project and working closely with the newly formed, Town Council led Bay of Colwyn Community Plan Team.
The purpose of the commission is to develop a Place Brand with, and on behalf of, the residents and businesses in the Bay of Colwyn area.
Requirement / Brief
The Key Outputs expected from this commission are:
- A bilingual brand identity which represents the distinct communities within the Bay of Colwyn and which the Communities feel ownership of
- A place brand identity available in a range of electronic formats suitable for signage, print and online use
- A brand guideline document
- A communications plan with recommendations on supporting the launch and implementation of the brand
- Imagery to support the brand
The key activities / requirements of this contract will be:
- To work closely with Bay of Colwyn Community Plan Team
- To demonstrate understanding and awareness of the natural landscape, built environment, social history and unique proposition of the project area.-
- To hold creative, meaningful engagement activities and workshops to involve a broad cross-section of communities in the project area, ensuring there is a sense of ownership-
- Engage with the public sector, businesses and representative 3rd sector groups-
- To develop a range of branding and design options
Deadline Midday on 30th October 2020